Gluten-Free Guidebook, Allergic Girl

One of my favorite GF blogs is Gluten-Free Guidebook. Hilary travels all over the world, writes for Frommers (about travel, natch) and has celiac disease. She is one of my GF heroines. I bet she’ll become one of yours, too.

If that weren't fab enough, she has a novel coming out next year -- some of which I heard at a reading a few months back and I’m on the edge of my seat to hear more. From Hilary: It's called THE DAMAGE DONE, and Forge (a division of St. Martin's Press) is publishing it in October 2010. The story is about a travel writer who is called home to New York when her sister is killed, only to discover that the body belongs to a woman who'd stolen her sister's identity, and that her sister has vanished. Here’s an interview with editor David Cranmer for more.

Today, she posted a Q&A with this Allergic Girl but really it’s an excuse for me to tell you more about the lovely Hilary and send you to her site: Gluten-Free Guidebook. It has excellent travel info and restaurants and cities that are gluten-free friendly. Go Go to Gluten-Free Guidebook and then go travel somewhere fabulous and tell us all about it!

Comments

Popular Posts