Food Allergy Awareness Week, 2011

I’m going to be *everywhere* this week for Food Allergy Awareness Week . I hope you can join me or pass it along. Here are the highlights.

***

*Boar’s Head & Allergic Girl Top 8 Free recipe and video launch!*

May 9: 7:00pm EST - I'll be in Nutley, NY speaking and signing books at the annual Nutley Food Allergy Awareness Program at the Nutley Public Library, 93 Booth Drive, Nutley, N.J. 07110.

May 10: All week long FAAN will feature five guest bloggers, who will share their experiences with food allergies. May 10 my blog will be posted.

May 10: 1pm EST I'll be on the live chat with The Motherhood.com: Recipe Swap and Tips for Cooking and Baking Delicious Allergen-Free Foods.

May 10: 7pm EST - I'll be at the Parents of Asthmatic & Allergic Children support group meeting with Dr. Paul Ehrlich (35 East 35th Street).

May 11: 530pm -10pm EST Wellsley, MA - I’ll be attending and speaking at the Blue Carpet Boston Celebration with Celebrity Chef Ming Tsai at his restaurant.

Happy Food Allergy Awareness Week 2011!

Comments

Popular Posts