Food Allergy Counseling: Doctor Radio: Food Allergy & Valentine’s Day

I know you have questions about living your best life with food allergies, food intolerances or celiac disease. 

I have answers. 

Tomorrow, February 6, 2014 at 10:00 until 11:00am EST you can hear me on Dr. Nieca Goldberg’s show on Doctor Radio on Sirius XM where I’ll be there the whole hour talking food allergies, lifestyle issues, dating, kissing, holidays, traveling and more. 



Call in to 877-698-3627 
Email your questions to docs@siriusxm.com 
Mention FOOD ALLERGY / SLOANE MILLER

Remember: Just because you have a restricted diet, doesn't mean you have a restricted life.

*A Special Offer for Sirius listeners and social media followers: Contact me for a 3-session sliding scale food allergy counseling program tailored just for you for the month of love!*

Comments

Popular Posts