Recipe: Mint “Oreo” Ice Cream, Allergen-Friendly, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free 






Recently, I was struck a taste memory of sharing a pint of Benand Jerry’s mint oreo ice cream with a boyfriend, a gazillion years ago.

And I thought, wait: I have heavy cream, I have condensed milk, I have Nielsen Massey vanilla and mint flavors and most importantly, I have a new box of KinniToos Chocolate VanillaSandwich Creme Cookies.








So, I threw this together from pantry items, and boy oh boy – DELISH!

***

Recipe: Two-Ingredient Mint “Oreo” Ice Cream, Gluten-Free, Tree Nut-Free, Peanut-Free, Egg-Free
1 pint (two cups) of heavy whipping cream

1 fourteen-ounce can sweetened condensed milk

1 teaspoon of vanilla

1 teaspoon of mint flavor

12-16 Oreo-type sandwich safe-for-you cookies, crumbled into pieces

Whip the cream into soft peaks. Fold in the condensed milk and vanilla. Mix thoroughly until completely combined and no streaks. Fold in crumbled cookies to taste. Pour mixture into a container with a cover. Lay saran wrap directly on top of the mixture to ensure no air gets in. Freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.




Comments

Popular Posts