#FoodAllergyAwarenessWeek 2020 & Organic Valley



For #FAAW #foodallergyawarenessweek, please check out my Organic Valley blog posts all week long about managing a new #foodallergy diagnosis. 

Here's is the first Organic Valley blog post:

First, let me say this: You’ve got this. Even if you feel like you don’t have it right now, you will get this. How do I know? Because people are infinitely adaptable to new situations and new information, and because I have helped thousands of families manage, cope, and thrive in exactly your situation. So even though you may feel like your whole world has been thrown into chaos, piece by piece, you will take steps toward regaining your equilibrium. And I will give you some guideposts along the way.

Hi! I'm Sloane Miller, also known as Allergic Girl, and I’ve been navigating food allergies, asthma, environmental allergies, and eczema since childhood. I’m also a licensed social worker who’s worked with families, children, teens, and adults around food allergy diagnosis, anaphylaxis, and anxiety for the last 15 years. I even wrote a book about it, called Allergic Girl: Living Well With Food Allergies.

Here are some of my best tips and some words of encouragement to carry you through the first few months after your child’s food allergy diagnosis.

***
Read more on the Organic Valley blog page.

Comments

Popular Posts