Recipe: Spiced Snickerdoodle Cookies, Nut Free, Gluten-Free, Diary-Free



As you know, I’ve been playing around with turning cake mixes or brownie mixes into cookies. 

I created this spiced snickerdoodle cookie months ago and have made it tons of times, so good, so easy!

***

Recipe Notes:

Here’s a cinnamon sugar blend recipe from the Kitchn
I used Namaste Foods spice cake mix. Here’s more about them.
I used organic eggs size large.
I used Lucini olive oil






***


Recipe: Spiced Snickerdoodle Cookies, Nut Free, Gluten-Free, Diary-Free


13 ounces Namaste Foods spice cake mix 

2 eggs

1/3 cup oil 
Cinnamon sugar for sprinkling


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line sheet pan with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients until incorporated. Chill dough in fridge  for 10-20 minutes or until firm-ish. Scoop by the tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Cool. Eat.



Comments

Popular Posts