Recipes: Passover Menu, 2016

Over the past few years I’ve decided to make the family meal more one hundred percent Allergic Girl friendly versus serving my allergens and having a “mixed” table. So this year, no gefilte fish, there’s never been any nutty haroseth and definitely no outside food; the only thing not made in-house will be the chopped liver (and I'm not eating that).

Here's what we served with some pictures below when I could grab them.  Everything was so delicious and beloved!

Starters:
Chopped liver

Salad of arugula and oranges - I used this recipe from The Kitchn as a base but didn't do a vinaigrette, just salt, pepper and Lucini olive oil.

Entrees:
Moroccan chicken with olives and preserved lemons


Sides:
Roasted carrots

Roasted asparagus

Steamed brown rice

Desserts by Sloane (all nut-free, fish-free gluten-free):

Chocolate chip cookie pie





***






Comments

Popular Posts