Allergic Girl: Facebook Live, Obstacles and Food Allergies





"Every obstacle is an opportunity to relax." 

Read that quote again: "Every obstacle is an opportunity to relax." 

It's a quote from Martha Beck and I love it and I strive to live it whenever I face emotional challenges. 

I talked about this quote and how it relates to the holiday season and food allergies on Facebook earlier this week.

As someone with anaphylactic food allergies and who manages anxiety * and * who’s a licensed mental health worker and counsels those of us with food allergies I know that so many obstacles feel like something to stress about, feel nervous, or anxious about.

However, there is another choice we can make about how to face emotional challenges.

Have a look at the video and let me know what you think in the comments on Facebook or here on my blog.


Comments

Popular Posts