Blue Smoke

There's a persistent but apparently quite true rumor that Blue Smoke , one of the better high-end, if there is such a thing, BBQ joints in town, has a gluten-free menu. What you say, GF BBQ? I know! This must be very new ⎯ two years ago they catered my office Xmas party and it was G-full not G-free. I haven’t been back in ages but have been meaning to amble by for a burger or some que; I’m a big fan of Meyer’s chefing.

Last week, I sent an email inquiry about the secret GF menu and here it is⎯sounds delish!


BLUE SMOKE'S GLUTEN FREE MENU

Iced Oysters on the Half Shell with Spicy Cocktail Sauce each) 2.25
Devilled Eggs with Toasted Almonds and Watercress 6.95 Chipotle Chicken
Wings (NO BLUE CHEESE DIP) 9.95

SALADS
Iceberg Wedges with Spicy Russian dressing 7.50 Classic Caesar Salad
(NO CROUTONS) 7.95 Chopped Salad with Crispy Vegetables, Chick Peas,
and Feta Cheese 8.50

HOMESTYLE FAVORITES
Seared Atlantic Salmon with Tomatillo Sauce, Scallion-Pepper Rice & Pico
de Gallo 19.50 New York Strip Steak with Herb Butter, Grilled Red
Onions and Cottage Fries 26.95

REAL PIT BARBECUE
Smoked "Low and Slow" over Hickory and Apple Woods Kansas City Spareribs
(Saucy) 14.95/22.95 (half rack/full rack) Texas Salt & Pepper Beef Ribs
14.95/22.50 (half rack/full rack)

Applewood-Smoked Chicken w/ Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans (NO ONIONS)
17.95 Sliced Texas Beef Brisket (Lean/ Marbled) with Mashed Potatoes (NO
ONIONS) 16.95

VEGETABLES and SIDES
Mashed Potatoes (NO ONIONS) 4.95
Baked Pit Beans with Pork 4.95
Seasonal vegetable 5.95

Comments

Anonymous said…
I also contacted Blue Smoke for a gf-menu and they were very helpful. I haven't gone yet, but I would love to try it out soon. Let us know how it is if you go.
Catherine said…
I love BBQ, I can't wait to make it down there.
Anonymous said…
I absolutely LOVE Blue Smoke although I dont care much about eating healthy. Sorry, but I hope that you visit them soon and enjoy your dinner, it all sounds delish even I would eat it :)

Popular Posts