Allergic Girl and HeathCentral

I’m thrilled to announce that I will be blogging about allergies and asthma in a new twice-weekly blog on Health Central!

About HealthCentral.com from their press release: "The HealthCentral Network, Inc. is a new and unique online offering, comprised of over 30 general health and highly specific condition and wellness web properties, each committed to offering a voice in everyday and personal language people can understand and connect with at critical points in their lives. Each site provides timely, interactive, in-depth and trusted medical information (from Harvard Health Publications among others), and connections to leading experts and thousands of people who share their related experiences and inspiration."

Feel free to come over and visit me here and say hello! I'll be relaying allergy/asthma news, interviews, book and product reviews and personal stories--all the good stuff basically.

Comments

Oh fantastic!! Congratulations on your new blogging endeavor. I'm heading over right now :)
Allergic Girl® said…
thanks for your support janeen!
Gab said…
Congrats! I look forward to checking it out!
Kristin said…
I've just taken a look--this is wonderful! Congratulations!

Popular Posts