Canus Goat’s Milk Soap

I’m still working through all the new companies I met at this year’s Natural Products Expo East. One of which is Canus Goat’s Milk soap. Only a few ingredients, it produces a silky lather and I swear my hands are a mite softer each use.

I’m using the original brand and I’ve had no reactions (this coming from an Ivory-allergic girl and, yes, you can be sensitive, intolerant and/or allergic to soaps). I haven’t tried the whole line but from what I can see it’s fairly low-allergens, at least nut-wise.

NB: Canus Goat’s Milk soap is made from dairy and several products do contain soy. You can find more info here on the Canus Goat’s Milk soap FAQ.

I’m always looking for alternative body products which are good for sensitive atopic-prone skin like mine. Canus Goat’s Milk soap is on my list of a line to watch.

*With any product for the skin, it’s important to patch test for a few days first. With many skin products it can take hours or a few days before the body reacts. Talk to your allergist or dermatologist for more information about what is right for you.*

Comments

Popular Posts