Food Should Taste Good Chips

I met the FoodShouldTasteGood peeps at the 2009 Fancy Food Show. They sent me some samples to try, their new line as well as some top sellers. I gobbled up the sweet potato, cinnamon and chocolate chips; the savory flavors like olive and buffalo weren’t my faves.

The FoodShouldTasteGood “chips” are not really what you expect. They don’t have that wonderfully greasy texture like a traditional potato chip but then again I don’t eat fried chips all that often (do blue corn tortilla chips count?)

What FoodShouldTasteGood possibly lacks in fried-goodness (as Bourdain might say) they make up in their own brand of yumminess, a variety of uses and the fact that they are company who has some consciousness when it comes to being non-GMO, gluten-free and lactose free.

You've seen them in your local store I'm sure. So if you're thinking of trying them, here is their allergen statement (sent to me from the company) and some FAQs from the website. Contact FoodShouldTasteGood directly for more information.

***

FoodShouldTasteGood’s chips are made with allergy concerns in mind. All products are:

-Certified Gluten Free (www.GFCO.org)
-Certified OU-D Kosher (www.oukosher.org)
-Cholesterol & Trans Fat Free
-Dairy/Lactose Free
-MSG Free
-Non-GMO (made with non-genetically modified ingredients)

**Note: Multigrain chips have soy flour, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds in them.**

When it comes to nut allergies, FoodShouldTasteGood sources the highest quality ingredients available and the company does not believe there to be nuts in them or anywhere in the production facility, but please understand that they cannot absolutely guarantee that the chips are nut free. If your allergy is severe, FoodShouldTasteGood recommends that you not eat them, just in case.

Comments

Cassandra said…
I LOVE their multigrain chips and sweet potato chips (and I think the chocolate ones are pretty good, too). I've not had the cinnamon ones yet or the other new flavor.
Allergic Girl® said…
i couldnt get enough of the sweet potato...
iampalegreen said…
I LOVE their chips too! They are soooo delicious! I recently discovered the chocolate variety and made this little ditty:

http://glutenfreebetsy.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-love-chocolate-i-love-chips-i-love.html
Libby said…
I love, love, love these, too! The sweet potato ones are probably my faves. But I really like the multigrain and the cinnamon ones, too. So good!

Popular Posts