FAAN Walks 2011, Allergic Girl

**UPDATES: Boston has been added and I'm now honorary chair both in Long Branch and in Ridgewood, New Jersey!**

I’m thrilled to announce that I will be at several FAAN fundraiser walks this fall singing your copy of Allergic Girl!

Here is the state by state listing of walks where I'll be and a list of locations below.

You can purchase Allergic Girl books on the FAAN site and bring them with you to be signed or at some parks there will be books there.

I look forward to seeing you very soon!

***

**Long Branch, NJ, September 18 - I am the Honorary chair at this walk **

Boston, MA, September 25

New Rochelle, NY, October 1

Philadelphia, PA, October 2

East Meadow, NY, October 9

**Ridgewood, NJ, October 23- I am the Honorary chair at this walk, too! **

Comments

Popular Posts