Blogging 2012


It didn’t dawn on me until this week that since I have been on the road with my book Allergic Girl from February 22, 2011 until November 30, 2011, my blog posts have been a bit thin on the ground. I’ve been Facebooking and Tweeting like mad, but longer, more contemplative posts or restaurant reviews or even many product reviews have been fewer. Mainly, because I haven’t been home much or dined out in new places or tried many new foods that I felt compelled to share. However, with the Allergic Girl hardcover book tour complete, in 2012, this Allergic Girl blog will be getting a facelift. Maybe not a whole lift but definitely refreshed (it's already started, have a look around) and I will be returning with more stories and interviews and coping strategies and food allergy fun!

Stay tuned and thank you for hanging in during this incredible year!

Comments

Colette said…
Congrats on your success with Allergic Girl! You are an inspiration.
Unknown said…
Sounds as though you've been a busy woman! I can't wait to hear more about your experiences and the people you met out there... good and bad, they're all educational for those of us managing allergies.

Popular Posts