Food Allergy Counseling: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, Secaucus, NY 2013
I’m thrilled to be at the author’s table this year when Gluten & Allergen Free Expo finally comes to the east coast.
I’ll be there for two whole days, September 7 & 8, 2013, selling and signing Allergic Girl: Adventures in Living Well with Food Allergies (Wiley, 2011) books, mingling and meeting all of you!
Here’s more information about the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo and links to get there from the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo website.
The Gluten & Allergen Free Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the US. Whether you are looking for specialty products that taste great or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo is the place to be! We now offer a discounted two-day adult pass!
What do you get with your Gluten & Allergen Free Expo Ticket?
· Entry into the 150+ booth vendor fair
· Valuable coupons in your program book and at the vendor booths
· Samples from the vendors
· Discounted products available for purchase
· Informative classes related to the gluten and allergen-free lifestyle
· Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
· Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers