Junior Mints













I had heard that Tootsie rolls, and their other candies and facility, were nut-free but didn’t think too much about it. I'm not a huge candy eater. But darn it, if Bed, Bath & Beyond’s sales trick didn’t get me. I was making a return a few weeks ago and Peppermint Junior Mints were at hand level at the counter, I picked them up and read their ingredients and allergen statements. Nut-free and gluten-free?

When I got home the website confirmed it.

All Tootsie products are:
    •    Gluten-Free (All Tootsie products are gluten free except Andes cookies.)
    •    Peanut-Free
    •    Nut Product-Free
Tootsie does not use wheat, barley, rye, oats, triticale, spelt, or any of their components, either as ingredients or as part of the manufacturing process. Corn and soy products are used during the manufacturing process.

Thank you Tootsie company for your ongoing commitment to doing what you do best - without nuts!

Comments

That is so interesting - I did not know they were all (almost all) gluten free!

~ Tiffany

Transfer of Health - Healthy Living and Recipes
LifeFoodStore.com - Health Food and Supplements

Popular Posts