From Ruth at Allergizer, thanks for including me Ruth!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my totally random things:
1. I try to fit in a nap every day. Even when I worked at a desk job, 3-4 was my sleep-working hour—I was at work but not really.
2. The smell of the ocean makes me supremely happy and makes me want to nap, immediately. Hmm I’m sensing a theme here.
3. I think Brooklyn is the real NYC—brownstones, community, mom and pop stores. Love it.
4. I had a major allergy attack during a snowstorm in February. Odd.
5. I enjoy washing dishes; I find it soothing. Yes even when I've worked in restaurants as a bus girl and dishwasher (but then they have the machines).
6. I really loooove my new iMac. It’s 24 inches, bigger than my television.
7. I’m excited for the new Star Trek movie directed by J.J. Abrams. But this weekend I saw Jackie Chan and Jet Li kicking ancient butt.
Here's who I'm tagging:
Lady Brett G
Gabs at Peanut Free
Hilary at Gluten-Free Guidebook
Karen at Herself Gluten-Free
Go to it ladies!