Oranges from Florida

Last month I received a gift of oranges and grapefruit from family living in Florida for the season. What a treat! Perfectly ripe, not local I know, but so much better than the citrus we've been getting up here from California and elsewhere that I happily gobbled them up, gave some away to friends and shared with my citrus-lacking doormen.

When that treat ran out I bought another ten pound pack for myself. Unfortunately over half of the box was dried out and inedible. Woolbright Framers Market makes a point of letting you now that they "guarantee the quality of our fruit 100%." So I sent an email, letting them know the issue and they replied immediately.

"We are sending out a replacement to arrive next week.

Sorry for the trouble.

Woolbright Farmers Market"

Gotta love a company that not only stands behind their product, especially a completely natural and unpredicable one as oranges but replies quickly to a complaint. They replaced the entire order with a box of Honeybells.

Delicious! Thank you Woolbright Farmers Markert!

Comments

Someone sent us a big box of honeybells in January. They were yummy!! I'll have to check out Woolbright Farmers Market. Thanks for the tip.
Allergic Girl® said…
the honeybells?! who knew?

i just liked that they totally made good on their guarantee. as you call tell, i'm a happy customer!
BG said…
Is this a reference to a Jennifer Weiner story?
Allergic Girl® said…
hey lady
do you mean the link to my buddy andrew's guardian UK story, which takes the name from the jeanette winterson novel, "oranges are not the only fruit"?

Popular Posts