Padre Figlio, NYC

Last night some food industry folks and this Allergic Girl attended an opening-do at Padre Figlio.

I actually took some pictures, shocking I know. But...I didn’t actually eat. I know, I know that is my mission: eating allergen-friendly for the greater good. But last night, I felt like just being one of the gang, one of the crowd; I didn’t feel like talking to the owners or the mangers or the cooks about making me something separate or special or completely off the menu.

I just didn’t feel like being bothered.

Even this Allergic Girl can punk out on the whole process and discussion sometimes. I had eaten some safe Lilli and Loo veggie fried rice leftovers pre-party and I had some wine and three hours of chat and it was a super night.

But I didn’t actually eat anything.

Enjoy the pictures.

***

Killer, to me anyway, salmon:


Plates of antipasti:



Penne a la vodka:


Portabello:


Calamari:


Meatballs:


Padre Figlio
http://www.padrefiglio.com/
310 E 44th St, New York 10017
Btwn 1st & 2nd Ave
Phone: 212-286-4310

Comments

Popular Posts