Lilli and Loo and Worry-Free Dinners™

So wait, did I tell you call yet that we are doing our first Worry-free Dinner at Lilli and Loo, April 1st? I love it there, I've been back VERY often since I did the first review and I keep bumping into Kelly of Celiac Chicks, lucky me!

So, come join me and your fellow allergic diners for our inaugural Worry-Free Dinners event!

WHERE: LILLI and LOO
792 Lexington Avenue (Between 61st/62nd streets)
New York, NY 10021
Tel: 212-421-7800

WHEN: TUESDAY, APRIL 1ST, 2008 6:30PM-8:30PM

WHO: This meal is gluten-free. So dinners with a GLUTEN/WHEAT intolerance/allergy/issue will be accommodated. (Food allergies or other concerns can possibly be accommodated with prior notice).

WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Coaching around issues of food allergies/food intolerances by Allergic Girl, MFA, MSW, LMSW

• Group discussion tailored to your concerns

• Networking with people who understand your issues

• Chat time with Vanessa Tayler-Phillips, consultant to LILLI and LOO on their gluten-free menu and owner of Food Matters, Ltd

• A delicious worry-free dinner at a great NYC restaurant

• A goodie-bag filled with fantastic allergen-free treats

***

More information can be found here at the Worry-Free Dinners site or email me worryfreedinners@gmail.com for an application and/or more information.

I'm so excited to meet many of you and to have a fun evening out!

Comments

CeliacChick said…
It's true! We are "regulars". :)
In fact, I'm picking up take-out tonight! See ya! ahaha

Popular Posts