So wait, did I tell you call yet that we are doing our first Worry-free Dinner at Lilli and Loo, April 1st? I love it there, I've been back VERY often since I did the first review and I keep bumping into Kelly of Celiac Chicks, lucky me!
So, come join me and your fellow allergic diners for our inaugural Worry-Free Dinners event!
WHERE: LILLI and LOO
792 Lexington Avenue (Between 61st/62nd streets)
New York, NY 10021
WHEN: TUESDAY, APRIL 1ST, 2008 6:30PM-8:30PM
WHO: This meal is gluten-free. So dinners with a GLUTEN/WHEAT intolerance/allergy/issue will be accommodated. (Food allergies or other concerns can possibly be accommodated with prior notice).
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Coaching around issues of food allergies/food intolerances by Allergic Girl, MFA, MSW, LMSW
• Group discussion tailored to your concerns
• Networking with people who understand your issues
• Chat time with Vanessa Tayler-Phillips, consultant to LILLI and LOO on their gluten-free menu and owner of Food Matters, Ltd
• A delicious worry-free dinner at a great NYC restaurant
• A goodie-bag filled with fantastic allergen-free treats
More information can be found here at the Worry-Free Dinners site or email me firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and/or more information.
I'm so excited to meet many of you and to have a fun evening out!