Allergic Girl's Two-Year Anniversary

Here’s my belated Happy Anniversary to my blog [beginning of August is the "real" anniversary] and some highlights of the last year:

I started blogging at www.Healthcentral.com.

Interviewed Padma.

Went to the Food Allergy Ball in NYC.

Launched my coaching practice.

Wrote about how you can create a Cheers experience.

Clarified the purpose of my blog.

Launched Worry-Free Dinners™ .

Went to AAAAI in Philly.

Gave you my secrets about kissing with food allergies.

And I continued to stretch myself and my dining options and manage the fear about eating out. Thank you everyone for reading, commenting, supporting and connecting!

Here’s to year three, filled with more eating, more allergy-friendly products, more worry-free dinners, more travel, more conferences more kissing and more fun!

Comments

Jenny said…
Congratulations! You're performing a great public service and you're doing it in an accessible, entertaining way.

I hope your blog keeps growing and flourishing!
Happy Anniversary!! I've really enjoyed your blog and all your wonderful tips. Thanks for sharing them and helping us live allergy free :)
Gab said…
Congrats on two great years - here's to many more in the future.

Our paths will cross one of these days (and I look forward to it)!

Popular Posts