Washington DC Allergy-Friendly Restaurant Suggestions?

Hey DC folks. I’m coming down for the AAAAI conference March 13th and am looking for somewhere to dine at night.

Any suggestions in the conference zone would be so appreciated!

Conference Locations:
Washington Convention Center
801.Mount.Vernon.Place.NW
Washington,.DC.20001

Renaissance Washington, DC
999.9th.Street.NW
Washington,.DC.20001

Grand Hyatt Washington
1000.H.Street.NW
Washington,.DC.20001

Chain restaurants or high end: what are some of your faves?

Comments

BG said…
Hey Sloane! I live in DC and would love to give you some recs! Specifically, check out Jose Andres' restaurants: Jaleo, Cafe Atlantico and Oyamel. They have allergen-free menus at all three and are super careful with allergies. Where are you staying?

Actually I live by those hotels so if you want to grab dinner that night do let me know!
Allergic Girl® said…
hey brett! gonna email you now!
Eric P. Strauss said…
I can't believe you're going to be in my backyard!!! We live 25 miles west of DC. Anyway, I highly recommend Bushoys & Poets near 14th and V in DC. Can't speak specifically to the allergy free menu but they a great selection of vegetarian and vegan options. My favorite is brunch!
Allergic Girl® said…
hey eric! i know! it's not gonna happen on this trip but next time im down would love to see you and fam! and thanks for the veggie rec.

Popular Posts