Online Reservation Systems, WSJ.com

You probably know by now how I feel about Opentable.com, to wit: any dining out tool that can convey your needs to the kitchen ahead of your visit, clearly and succinctly I’m all for. Finally, Opentable.com has some competition which is only good for all of us. (The WSJ reports). Opentable.com, I’ve heard from industry sources, has only 10,000 restaurants participating nationwide and only in large metro areas. Compare that to 25,000 restaurant in New York City alone. So what is everyone else doing when they dine out? Winging it, I should imagine. (Here are my best tips, whether you utilize Opentable.com or not). With some dining out reservation/online system competition we can all only benefit.

***

Do you have a favorite reservation/online system where you are? Please share!

Comments

Popular Posts