Recipes: Week 3 Goals, #cook90, Epicurious

So as part of Epicurious’s #cook90 challenge ("...cook three meals a day, every day, for a whole month." - @epicuriouslast week, I made:

--Candied orange slices (in preparation for orange /some-herb bark that I will make this week) 

--Mint chocolate chip ice cream that I gobbled up (and my rule is only one dessert in my house at a time, so chocolate bark had to wait) 

--Chimichurri fried rice

--Vegan chickpea chilli

--Homemade yogurt 

--Easy morning rice pudding 

(Search for these recipes on the box on the upper left corner box of this blog. 

What I didn’t do: I didn’t use those books as much I thought I would. Turns out I use the Internet far more for recipes and recipe-ideas than I thought. Also I took a break from more making chicken this week.

Moving into this last week of #cook90, my cooking plans are: orange chocolate bark with either fresh rosemary or fresh oregano, maybe some chicken tenders or an orange beef dish or a lamb and prune dish or both/all.

Join me on Instagram @allergicgirlnyc and on my Allergic Girl Facebook feed to see the #cook90 month unfold.  Or tag me at @allergicgirlnyc to cook allergen-friendly with me!

Comments

Popular Posts