Arrowhead Mills

Perhaps I should give out a new award: slowest to respond customer service. And lucky me, I already have a winner. I received an email this week from Arrowhead Mills. It reads:

“Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Arrowhead Mills Product. We apologize for the delay in our reply and appreciate your patience. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and we appreciate your patronage. While this product does not contain nuts or tree nuts, it may be manufactured in a facility where products containing these ingredients are made.

We do, however, adhere to the highest manufacturing standards to ensure that, to the best of our ability, no cross contact occurs. All of our employees are educated on cross contact regulations and machines are cleaned thoroughly between each product run. Thank you for your continued support. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday through Friday from 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time.
Sincerely,
Karen
Consumer Relations Representative
Ref # 1361319”

To what product does she refer? No clue.

When did I write to them? On 12/5/06 I received a “we’ve gotten your email and will respond” reply. I’m certain I went to their site and filled out a form about their products and whether they were nut-free but who remembers.

The reply is so vague that I’m not even compelled to find out what I was asking about originally and try and engage them in any kind of dialogue.

So they get slowest to respond customer service award. And a big yawneroo.

Comments

Popular Posts