We’ve moved!

No, not me, I haven’t moved, but I have moved my allergy-friendly resto recommendations and chef chats and other cities where I’ve eaten safely to its own site: Allergic Girl Recommends.

I’ve added features like where these restos are in NYC since I get tons of emails asking, “Can you help me find something in Times Square that is safe?” [PS my general answer is stay away from midtown west if you can, and venture either a little north or a little south].

Now you can go to the new website and see what restos I suggest near Times Square or in the East village or on the Upper West Side.

Yay!

Or I hope "yay". The Allergic Girl Recommends site is still in Beta, meaning I’m testing it out. So any comments, confusion, obvioso mistakes, please let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts